1. You are Not From Planet-Minecraft and you are NOT REVIEWING THE SERVER!
2. Any attempt to PVP or kill another player is not permitted unless given consent, eg: duels. Failure to comply will result in a penalty. This also applies to teleport trapping and teleport killing.
3. Treat all players with respect, if they say stop that means stop. Nobody is more important than others.
4. You are not permitted to grief or steal from anyone even if it’s not claimed or abandoned. This includes: stealing out of unclaimed chests, destruction of another's property, killing another’s animals and scamming.
5. Modding and hacking is strictly forbidden, this also includes abusive resource packs.
6. Do not build 1x1 towers or dig 1x1 holes this can result in a penalty. (It’s okay if you clean up afterwards)
7. Do not build anything overly offensive, eg: Swastikas.
8. Do not spam global or private messages, this includes teleport request spamming and full caps messages. A maximum of three words of caps is permitted. This also includes constantly asking or 'begging' for items, GoldPaws, etc in chat and messages.
9. English only in global chat. You may speak other languages in local chat /l or private messages, however.
10. Do not ask/beg to become staff.
11. Do not use profane language in chat directed towards other players. Example: hateful insults and/or negative in-gest meant to negatively provoke someone.
12. Give a Nsfw Warning when posting mature content, this counts for links as well.
13. No advertising or any outside links outside of Furatex permitted unless approved by staff. If other people keeps advertising on our behalf we might end up with a bad reputation.
14. Do not leave floating trees. Floating trees are trees that have been partially broken and will not despawn naturally.
15. Your account is your responsibility. You are responsible for anything that may occur on your account. For example, should your friend use your account to grief another player, you are to take responsibility for griefing.
16. Do not build redstone lag machines. Any redstone machines that create a large amount of lag will be removed.
17. You may build religious and politically charged structures but anything that goes out of hand may be removed without warning, eg: A normal church or The White House is fine but building Auschwitz is not. These are common sense examples and is not limited to only Auschwitz and the white house!
18. Do not make copies and redistribute server bought art. this applies both to the donor section and the regular image section for all. Doing this might result in your house being searched and raided.
19. No more than 3 mob-based farms permitted per player. You may make a farm others can share/use but it will still be considered as your farm. Also please do not make farms larger than 30x30x30 blocks (This mostly applies to farms such as iron farms and gold farms).
20. Remember, almost anything can be considered cheating, so be sure not to cheat, eg: item dupers, exploits etc… One amendment to this is that we won't be overly zealous if you are using vanilla mechanics to gain an advantage so long as it does not require afk farming behaviour, example leaving the game while holding the mouse button in or running complex scripts to do stuff in order for said vanilla mechanics to function, this is considered cheating.
shops - buying and selling
To buy items within the game, go to spawn and find the text that reads "MARKET" and you will find the shops. Once you have found a item you wish to buy. Right click on the block the item you wish to buy is hovering over, please make sure you are not currently holding any items in your hand as you are attempting to buy an item. WARNING: These shop sells item TO you. You are the buyer, not the seller. To sell an item simply do the following command: /Sell hand (amount) Please specify the amount of what you wish to sell, otherwise you will sell all of the item you are currently holding. Do not use /sell inventory unless you have removed your armor and/or wishes to sell that as well /sell hand does not work for all items.
Create your own shops (builder rank+)
If you have ranked up to builder then you can create your own shops. its simple all you have to do is find the item you wish to sell. then you type in the following command: /scs sell this 1 price. now anyone who buys from you will receive 1 of that item for the price. you can also change this to a higher value: /scs sell this 2 price. now the buyer will get 2 of the item for the price you defined. but you can also create shops where users sell their items to you /scs buy this/item amount price and then people can put in the items you are buying and you will automatically pay them the price you set in the shop.
We Now Use The Grief Prevention Golden Shovel Land Claim System!
We all know how it works. if you don't lock your stuff up someones going to steal it. Once you have a chest, furnace or even a hopper set up you can protect it from being opened by a third party To protect your container simply place a sign on it, to protect a door or a fence gate you have to place a sign on a block above or under the door with the following text on it: [private]. to make the bracket symbols, hold in the following keys: ALT-GR + 8 and ALT-GR + 9:
Once you have created a successfully protected container you might want to add friends on to it. to do this, simply right click the sign of your protected container and type /lockette 3 username. This will make their name apear right under yours, and if you should want to add more just do the same command but replace 3 with 4. /lockette 4 username.
Should you require more payers to have access to your container, simply place another sign on to it and right click the sign and type in the following: /lockette (1-4) username
you have given them permission to open the container, but dont worry! Only YOU can modify or break the signs to the protected containers.
Please note that this community strives to keep a clean, save environment. therefore should threats or any other inappropriate explicit situations arise we will inform the authorities to deal with the situation should there be need for it.