1. You are Not From Planet-Minecraft and you are NOT REVIEWING THE SERVER!
2. Any attempt to PVP or kill another player is not permitted unless given consent. eg: duels. failure To comply may result in a penalty.
3. Treat all players with respect, if they say stop that means stop.
4. Do not grief or steal. This includes, but is not limited to, stealing animals, destroying another player's house, killing someones villagers, and scamming. Note that even if an area is not protected or abandoned, you are still not permitted to grief under any circumstances.
5. Modded/Hacked clients such as x-ray and fly mod are strictly forbidden. only exception is if you use transparent blocks for Redstone troubleshooting. violations may result in a permanent ban Contact a staffmember for more information on this
6. Do not build 1x1 towers or dig 1x1 holes this can result in a penalty. (its okay if you clean up afterwards)
7. Do not build swasticas
8. Do not spam global or private chat (caps spam included). A maximum of three words of caps is permitted. This includes constantly asking or 'begging' for items, Goldpaws, etc. in chat.
9. English only in global chat. You may speak other languages in local chat /l or private message, however.
10. Do not ask/beg to become staff.
11. Do not use profane language in chat against another player. example hateful insults and/or negative ingest meant to negatively provoke someone. 12. Although you are permitted to post links, be advised that if you are to publish any kind of pornographically and/or vulgar links of any nature give the official warning "NSFW" in caps on chat before posting the link. breaking this rule MIGHT get you a temporary mute.
13. No advertising or any outside links outside of Furatex permitted unless approved by staff. if other people keeps advertising on our behalf we might end up with a bad reputation.
14. Do not leave floating trees. Floating trees are trees that have been partially broken and will not despawn naturally.
15. Your account is your responsibility. You are responsible for anything that may occur on your account. For example, should your friend use your account to grief another player, you are to take responsibility for griefing.
16. Do not build redstone lag machines. Any redstone machines that create a large amount of lag will be removed. 17. Please understand that any religion that gets out of hand (ect. builds and chat) will be removed and or warned to stop. However, you have the right to have such structures remember not everyone else is like you or the same. by this, we mean. do not force your religion upon others. and legitimate criticism against religion is allowed.
18. Do not make copies and redistribute server bought art. this applies both to the donor section and the regular Image section for all. Doing this might result in your house being searched and raided
19. Do not make farms that forces spawning non naturally. (Pigman nether portal gold farms as an example) If you are building a farm. use a Spawner block or a platform where they will spawn naturally
20. Remember kids. almost anything can be considered cheating. so be sure not to cheat. item dupers. exploits etc...
shops - buying and selling
To buy items within the game, go to spawn and find the text that reads "MARKET" and you will find the shops. Once you have found a item you wish to buy. Right click on the block the item you wish to buy is hovering over, please make sure you are not currently holding any items in your hand as you are attempting to buy an item. WARNING: These shop sells item TO you. You are the buyer, not the seller. To sell an item simply do the following command: /Sell hand (amount) Please specify the amount of what you wish to sell, otherwise you will sell all of the item you are currently holding. Do not use /sell inventory unless you have removed your armor and/or wishes to sell that as well /sell hand does not work for all items.
Create your own shops (builder rank+)
If you have ranked up to builder then you can create your own shops. its simple all you have to do is find the item you wish to sell. then you type in the following command: /scs sell this 1 price. now anyone who buys from you will receive 1 of that item for the price. you can also change this to a higher value: /scs sell this 2 price. now the buyer will get 2 of the item for the price you defined. but you can also create shops where users sell their items to you /scs buy this/item amount price and then people can put in the items you are buying and you will automatically pay them the price you set in the shop.
We Now Use The Grief Prevention Golden Shovel Land Claim System!
We all know how it works. if you don't lock your stuff up someones going to steal it. Once you have a chest, furnace or even a hopper set up you can protect it from being opened by a third party To protect your container simply place a sign on it, to protect a door or a fence gate you have to place a sign on a block above or under the door with the following text on it: [private]. to make the bracket symbols, hold in the following keys: ALT-GR + 8 and ALT-GR + 9:
Once you have created a successfully protected container you might want to add friends on to it. to do this, simply right click the sign of your protected container and type /lockette 3 username. This will make their name apear right under yours, and if you should want to add more just do the same command but replace 3 with 4. /lockette 4 username.
Should you require more payers to have access to your container, simply place another sign on to it and right click the sign and type in the following: /lockette (1-4) username
you have given them permission to open the container, but dont worry! Only YOU can modify or break the signs to the protected containers.
Please note that this community strives to keep a clean, save environment. therefore should threats or any other inappropriate explicit situations arise we will inform the authorities to deal with the situation should there be need for it.